This trek is a pleasant trip in Nepal that begins with followed by a private vehicle drive to Syabrubesi. Following our route map, we begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages, farmlands,forests and rivers to Kyangjin Gompa. We also climb Tserko Ri/Kyanjin Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Langtang Himalayan range.
The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route many years ago. We can still see the influences in the rich local culture. Furthermore, the Langtang Valley Trek’s itinerary also takes us to the ‘Langtang Village’ which was heavily affected by the devastating earthquake that hit Nepal in April 2015. Our exciting 8 days trek in Nepal comes to a conclusion in Kathmandu, where it had started.
Trip facts :
Highlights: Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Jugal Himalayan Range.
Duration: 11 Days.
Starting from: Syafrubeshi.
Ending at: – Syafrubeshi.
Grade: Easy / Moderate.
Culture: Tamang, Sherpa and Tibetan.
Mode of trekking: Tea house Trekking.
Himalayan sights: Langtang Himalaya and Jugal range.
Attraction: Langtang Lirung Glacier, Langtang national park,Tserku-Ri and Kyanjin Ri.
Group Size: Min 2 & Max 20.
*Detail itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft) and transfer to your hotel by private comfortable vehicle and welcome dinner at the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing,shopping which things you need for trek and trek permit preparation day.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 hours by private comfortable vehicle.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hours walk along the river and jungle.
Day 05: Trek to Mundu (3543m/11,621ft) via Langtang village: 6-7 hours walk.
Day 06: Mundu to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 hours walk.
Day 07: Acclimatization- Explore Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft) 7-8 hours/Explore Kyanjin Ri(4700m).You can choose two of these.
Day 08: Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours walk down.
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi: 4-5 hours walk down.
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu-Drive from Syabrubeshi to Kathmandu about 7-8 hours by private comfortable vehicle and farewell dinner.
Day 11: Final departure day,drop to airport by private comfortable vehicle.
If the above itinerary does not meet your time duration, we can design different travel plan based on your choice.
*Price per person : 640 $*
*Included things :
• Pickup and drop from airport and hotel.
• Nice hotel in Kathmandu and local tea houses/ local guest houses during the trek on a twin-shared basis.
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and all the meals during the trek.
• Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle.
• English-speaking, trained and well experienced trekking guide.
• Porter service charges during the trek-strong and experienced porter.
• All fees including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument(s), trekking and national park permits.
• Welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu with trekking team.
• Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag and trekking map(down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
• All necessary paper work(s) and permit(s) which you need for trek.
• All applicable government taxes and service charges.
• Food and accommodation for guide and porter during the trek.
• Insurance for your guide and porter.
*Terms and conditions :
• Staff tips and bar bills are excluded.
• Trekking equipment ,any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, mineral water,extra tea/coffee,telephone and Laundry will be excluded.
• Emergency Rescue and your Travel Insurance will be excluded.
• Any kind donations are excluded if you want to give somewhere on the way.
• The given price is for minimum two(2)pax …If you are more than two pax in your group,the price will be cheaper in per person rate.
• All the amount you have to pay before start the trek.
Thank you !