Annapurna Base Camp Trekking makes you feel the real adventure of your life and really experience of Nepal and Nepalese people. It offers best views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak,Dhampus peak,Thapa peak, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and many other views of mountains. Trekking route of Annapurna region is best spectacular place in the world. From Pokhara with some fabulous views of Annapurna South and Mt.Fishtail you can see.
Eventually trekking routes take you to Ghandruk village which is the origin place of Gurkha.Most of the people from this village are Gurung ethnic.From this village-we can see Annapurna Himalayan Range in closer distance. Crossing local villages trail leads to Nayapool, Chhomrong,Bamboo,Dovan,Deurali.Then, our journey goes into the MBC and finally we win Annapurna Base Camp.After here,when we come back most of the trails are walking down until Jhino hot spring.There we can see very nice natural hot spring.You can take bath here on the small pond/pool.It’s located at the river bank and beside the jungle.
*Trip facts :
Highlights : Annapurna Base camp.
Duration : 11 Days.
Starting from : Pokhara.
Ending at : Pokhara.
Grade : Moderate.
Culture : Gurung and Magar ethnic.
Mode of trekking : Tea House/lodge Trek.
Himalayan sights : Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli.
Attractions : Annapurna and Machhapuchhre Glaciear.
Group Size : Min 02 & Max 20 pax.
Price : 605$
*Detail Itinerary :
Day 01: Ktm (1400m) – Pokhara (850m) high (about 7 hrs drive by tourist bus ,210 km distance).Lunch at Ghasikuwa.
Day 02: Pokhara – Ghandruk(1900m)- 1.5 hrs drive to Nayapool by taxi/car and walk flat and up about 5 hrs.Lunch at Syaulibazar.
Day 03: Ghandruk – Chhomrong ,through Rhododendron forest also(walk about 4.5 hrs).
Day 04: Chhomrong- Bamboo(walk about 5 hrs) both down and up. Lunch at Sinuwa.
Day 05: Bamboo- Deurali(walk up about 4.5 hrs).Lunch at Himalaya.
Day 06: Deurali- ABC 4100m (walk up about 4 hrs).This day we walk through MBC.Lunch at MBC or ABC.
Day 07: ABC- Dovan(walk down about 5 hrs).Lunch at Deurali or Himalaya.
Day 08: Dovan- Jhino hot spring(walk up and down down about 5 hrs).Lunch at Chhomrong.
Day 09: Jhino- Pokhara(3.5 hrs walk to Nayapul and 1.5 hrs drive from Nayapool).Lunch at Nayapul or Pokhara.
Day 10: Pokhara valley sight seeing/exploring day(about 3-5 destinations in a day) and relax day.
Day 11: Pokhara- Ktm(drive about 7 hrs by tourist bus)-Lunch at Benighat and transfer to your hotel by taxi/car.
# Important Note :
If the above itinerary does not meet your time duration, we can design different travel plans based on your choices.
*Included things :
• Airport Pick and drop in Kathmandu.
• Fluent English/French speaking trekking Guide for trekking .
• All entrance fees in trekking time.
• National park fees, TIMS cards and Trekking Permit what ever we needed.
• Trek Guide daily allowance/salary.
• Insurance for major staff during the trek.
• Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) for you.
• Properly hot water, tea and coffee while on trek.
• All Domestic Bus tickets.
• Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
• Trekking map.
• Trekking porters daily allowance.
• Food and accommodation for your guide and porter.
• Sleeping bags ,trekking poles,medicines ,shoes and warm jackets have to buy/hire from Ktm/Pok yourself.
• Staff tips are excluded according to your choice.
• All the cold drinks and bar bills will be excluded.
.Your travel insurance.
.Visa charge for Nepal.
. Extra days food and accommodations.
. Internet and laundry charges during the trek.
#Note : The given price is for two person in a group-If you are more than two person, price will be really cheaper than this.
*Some photos of ABC trek :