Annapurna Base Camp Trekking makes you feel the real adventure of your life and really experience of Nepal and Nepalese people. It offers best views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak,Dhampus peak,Thapa peak, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and many other views of mountains. Trekking route of Annapurna region is best spectacular place in the world. From Pokhara with some fabulous views of Annapurna South and Mt.Fishtail you can see.
Eventually trekking routes take you to Ghandruk village which is the origin place of Gurkha.Most of the people from this village are Gurung ethnic.From this village-we can see Annapurna Himalayan Range in closer distance. Crossing local villages trail leads to Nayapool, Chhomrong,Bamboo,Dovan,Deurali.Then, our journey goes into the MBC and finally we win Annapurna Base Camp.After here,when we come back most of the trails are walking down until Jhino hot spring.There we can see very nice natural hot spring.You can take bath here on the small pond/pool.It’s located at the river bank and beside the jungle.
Highlights: Annapurna Base camp.
Duration :11 Days.
Starting from : Pokhara.
Ending at : Pokhara.
Culture : Gurung and Magar ethnic.
Mode of trekking :Tea House/lodge Trek.
Himalayan sights : Annapurna, Machchhapuchhre and Gangapurna Himal.
Attractions : Annapurna and Machhapuchhare Glaciear.
Group Size:Min 2 & Max 20.
Detail Itinerary :
Day 01: Ktm (1400m) – Pokhara (850m) high (about 7 hrs drive by tourist bus ,210 km distance).
Day 02: Pokhara-Ghandruk(1900m)- 1.5 hrs drive to Nayapool by taxi/car and walk flat and up about 5 hrs.
Day 03: Ghandruk- Chhomrong ,through Rhododendron forest also(walk about 4.5 hrs).
Day 04: Chhomrong- Bamboo(walk about 5 hrs) both down and up.
Day 05: Bamboo- Deurali(walk up about 4.5 hrs).
Day 06: Deurali- ABC 4100m (walk up about 4 hrs).This day we walk through MBC.
Day 07: ABC- Dovan(walk down about 5 hrs).
Day 08: Dovan- Jhino hot spring(walk up and down down about 5 hrs).
Day 09: Jhino- Pokhara(3.5 hrs walk to Nayapool and 1.5 hrs drive from Nayapool).
Day 10: Pokhara valley sight seeing/exploring day(about 4-5 destinations in a day).
Day 11: Pokhara- Ktm(drive about 7 hrs by tourist bus) and transfer to your hotel by taxi/car.
# Important Note :
If the above itinerary does not meet your time duration, we can design different travel plans based on your choices.
Included things :
• Airport Pick and drop in Kathmandu.
• Fluent English speaking trekking Guide for trekking .
• All entrance fees in trekking time.
• National park fees, TIMS cards and Trekking Permit what ever we needed.
• Trek Guide daily allowance/salary.
• Insurance for major staff during the trek.
• Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) for you.
• Properly hot water, tea and coffee while on trek.
• All Domestic Bus tickets.
• Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
• Trekking map.
• Trekking porters daily allowance.
• Food and accommodation for your guide and porter.
Terms and conditions :
• All the amount have to pay before start trek.
• Sleeping bags ,trekking poles,medicines ,shoes and warm jackets have to buy/hire from Ktm yourself.
• Your guide will be with you Ktm-Ktm.
• Staff tips are excluded according to your choice.
• All the cold drinks and bar bills will be excluded.
• The price is for two person in a group-If you are more than two person, price will be really cheaper than this.