Embark on a fantastic Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around the entire Annapurna massif reaching the zenith at Thorong-La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). We also walk through the world’s deepest Kali Gandaki gorge with Annapurna I rising to 8091 meters to the east and Dhaulagiri hovering at 8167 meters to the west ! We savor the fabulous mountain views from Poon Hill and discover the diverse Annapurna region.
Furthermore, Annapurna Circuit Trek also takes us to-Chame,Manang,Thorong la,Muktinath,Kagbeni,Jomsom,Marpha and lower Mustang region also which again gets us acquainted with the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture.This is a bit long trek for travelers wishing to circle the Annapurna massif. However, for trekkers who prefer a shorter trek in the same route then Annapurna Circle Trek 12-14-16 Days are also possible.It depends up your choice.We can arrange according to your time boundary.
*Trip Facts :
Highlights : Annapurna Circuit/Thorong-La pass.
Duration : 20 Days.
Starting from : Beshisahar.
Ending at : Pokhara.
Grade : Moderate/Difficult.
Culture : Gurung,Thakali,Manange and Magar ethnic.
Mode of trekking : Tea House Trek.
Himalayan sights : Annapurna,Dhoulagiri,Machhapuchhare/Fishtail and Gangpurna Himal.
Group Size: Min 02 & Max 20 pax.
Price : 1150$
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to hotel and small meeting at the evening time about planning the trip.
Day 02: Nar Phu Restricted area special trekking permit preparation,shopping gears and briefing day.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmand-Beshishahar -Bhulbhule (825 m,7-8 hours driving).
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1300m,6 hours walking). Lunch at Ghermu/Bahundanda.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani(1860 meters, 5-6 hours walking).Lunch at Tal or Tal phedi.
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours.Lunch at Timang or Thanchok.
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours. Lunch at Dhukur Pokhari.
Day 08: Pisang to Manang(3500m) : 6 – 7 hours. Lunch at Braka or Manang.
Day 09: Manang : Acclimatization/exploration day at sourrounding the village.
Day 10: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 – 4 hours- Lunch at Yak Kharka.
Day 11: Yak Kharka to Thorong La Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours-Lunch at Thorong La Phedi.
Day 12: Thorong La Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours. Lunch at Base camp of another side after pass.
Day 13: Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours-Lunch at Jomsom.
Day 14: Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours-Lunch at Kokhethanti.
Day 15: Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours-Lunch at Dana or Rupse Chhahara.
Day 16: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 hours-Lunch at Shikha or Chitre.
Day 17: Ghorepani to hike to Poon Hill early morning and go to Tadapani (2,600m/8,860ft): 6 – hours-Lunch at Deurali or Banthanti.
Day 18: Tadapani to Pokhara (850m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk : 5 hours trek, 1.5 hours drive-Lunch at Ghandruk.
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 5-6 hours-Lunch at Benighat and farewell dinner at evening time with guide.
Day 20: Final departure to your home or next destination.
*Important Note :
If the above itinerary does not meet your time duration, we can design different travel plan based on your choice.
. Pickup and drop from airport and hotel.
. Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses/guest houses during the trek on a twin-shared basis.
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and all the meals during the trek.
• Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle.
• English/French-speaking, trained and experienced trekking guide.
• Porter service charges during the trek.
• All fees including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument(s), trekking and national park/conservation area permits.
• Welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu.
• Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
• All necessary paper work(s).
• All applicable taxes and service charges.
• Food and accommodation for guide and porter during the trek.
• Insurance for your guide and porter.
. Staff tips and bar bills are excluded.
• Trekking equipment ,any types of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, mineral water,telephone and Laundry will be excluded.
• Emergency Rescue and your Travel Insurance will be excluded.
• Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monasteries,donations are excluded.
• The given price is for minimum two(02)pax …If you are more than two pax in your group,price will be cheaper in per person rate.