Embark on a fantastic Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around the entire Annapurna massif reaching the zenith at Thorong-La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). We also walk through the world’s deepest Kali Gandaki gorge with Annapurna I rising to 8091 meters to the east and Dhaulagiri hovering at 8167 meters to the west ! We savor the fabulous mountain views from Poon Hill and discover the diverse Annapurna region.
Furthermore, Annapurna Circuit Trek also takes us to -Chame,Manang,Muktinath,Jomsom,Marpha and lower Mustang region also which again gets us acquainted with the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture.This is a bit long trek for travelers wishing to circle the Annapurna massif. However, for trekkers who prefer a shorter trek in the same route then Annapurna Circle Trek 12-14-16 Days are also possible.It depends up your choice.We can arrange according to your time boundary.
*Trip Facts :
Highlights: Annapurna Circuit/Thorong-La.
Duration : 20 Days.
Starting from : Beshisahar.
Ending at : Pokhara.
Grade : Moderate/Difficult.
Culture : Gurung,Thakali,Manange and Magar ethnic.
Mode of trekking:Tea House Trek.
Himalayan sights : Annapurna,Dhoulagiri,Machhapuchhare and Gangpurna Himal.
Attraction: Thorong – La pass
Group Size:- Min 02 & Max 20.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to hotel and small meeting at the evening about planning trip.
Day 02: Nar Phu Restricted area special trekking permit preparation,shopping gears and briefing day.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmand-Besishahar -Bulbule (825 m,7-8 hours driving).
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1300m,6 hours walking). Lunch at Ghermu/Bahundanda.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani(1860 meters, 5-6 hours walking).Lunch at Tal.
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 08: Pisang to Manang : 6 – 7 hours
Day 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 10: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 11: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 12: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours
Day 13: Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours
Day 14: Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 15: Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 16: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours
Day 17: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 18: Tadapani to Pokhara (850m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 – 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours and farewel dinner at evening.
Day 20: Final departure to your home.
*Important Note :
If the above itinerary does not meet your time duration, we can design different travel plan based on your choice.
.Pickup and drop from airport and hotel.
. Nice hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses/guest houses during the trek on a twin-shared basis.
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and all the meals during the trek.
• Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle.
• English-speaking, trained and experienced trekking guide.
• Porter service charges during the trek.
• All fees including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument(s), trekking and national park/conservation area permits.
• Welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu.
• Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
• All necessary paper work(s) and permit(s) which you need for trek.
• All applicable taxes and service charges.
• Food and accommodation for guide and porter during the trek.
• Insurance for guide and porter.
.Staff tips and bar bills are excluded.
• Trekking equipment ,any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, mineral water,telephone and Laundry will be excluded.
• Emergency Rescue and your Travel Insurance will be excluded.
• Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monasteries,donations are excluded.
• The given price is for minimum two(2)pax …If you are more than two pax in your group,price will be cheaper in per person rate.
.You have to pay all the amount before start the trek .